Membership is open to anybody with an interest in infertility. BICA is the only Association specifically representing infertility counselling in the UK
Purchasing a BICA membership will automatically give you the following benefits:
• One year’s membership
• Journal of Fertility Counselling three times a year
• Discounts on BICA Courses, study days, conferences, books and journals for the duration
• Access to the Members’ Area of the BICA website, including the Members’ discussion forum and access to Human Fertility the Journal of BFS
• Support through our network of counsellors
• Counselling publications access
• Access to Regional meetings – open to all with an interest in infertility counselling, allied research or education and all those who support BICA’s aims
• Representation of infertility counselling and counsellors at national infertility related forums, conferences and meetings.
• Individual, Corporate, Accredited and Senior Accredited Membership available
• The opportunity to work towards becoming an Accredited Member of BICA (AMBICA) or a Senior Accredited Member of BICA (SAMBICA)
• Opportunity to be included in the BICA Directory of Infertility Counsellors
IMPORTANT: As soon as you have paid for your membership, please complete your profile, which you can access by going to ‘My Account‘.